We would be honored to have you participate as a vendor at the PBC Curlfriends Natural Hair Event on July 29, 2017.
Our attendees are looking for the latest in hair care, skincare, fitness/weight loss, healthy products and services, fashion, accessories, wearable art, and a variety of information that will educate, encourage, empower, enhance their lives, and celebrate our natural hair texture. We celebrate who we are and the natural beauty within!
As a vendor you will be able to:
• Meet customers face to face
• Market to an audience ready to spend
• Increase sales through direct sale opportunities
• Introduce and launch new products and/or services and test the market
• Network and expand client base
• Establish brand recognition
• Sample your product to our target audience
• Two (2) ID Badges
• One (1) 6′ table – (72 inches Length x 30 inches Width)
• Two (2) chairs
• One (1) wastebasket *If requested
• Black table linen is available for additional $10 rental fee.
• Nonprofit/Information Vendor Table: SOLD OUT
• Regular Vendor Table: $100
• Center Vendor Table: $SOLD OUT
*Returning Vendor receive a $15 discount
• 50% option available until on March 31st. You will have until April 30th to pay the balance.
* After March 31st only full payment will be allowed
• Vendors who are late with their 50% vendor will be charged a $25 Late Fee after May 14th.
Vendor Table Terms:
• Tables include a maximum of two people per table. All other guest must pay full event admission.
• Each vendor will be notified of their assigned booth prior to the show.
• Vendors can check in and start setting up at
• We ask vendors to finish setting up by
• Tables must be manned at all times during the show.
• Each vendors is responsible for his/her display. Be creative with your display!
• No Glitter. No Confetti. No hanging anything on the walls.
• Vendors will have access to the location for 1 hour after the conclusion of the event to dismantle and remove all items brought to the location by the vendor.
• Vendors agree to market their presence as a vendor at the event via their website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, and other social networks.
• Vendor grants full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to the organizers to use all names photographs, video, audio, or quotation in accounts or promotions in any medium.
• All additional furniture must be approved by the PBCC.
All table sales (including deposits) are non-transferable, non-refundable and final.
If desired, must be taken out by the exhibitor at his/her own expense for property against fire, theft, accident or any other cause. Vendor waives, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue Kathy Previl, affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers or other representatives or their successors and assigns, for any injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever suffered as a result of this show or any related activities.
PBC Curlfriends reserves the right to cancel this event at any time prior to the date of the event with refund of all amounts paid by participants to PBC Curlfriends in connection with this Agreement. Otherwise, all payments are non-refundable.